- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
- What is the legitimacy for their treatment?
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients their data is communicated.
- What are your rights?
KOTOBUKI SEATING INTERNATIONAL
27 W 20th St Ste 504, New York, New York, 10011, United States
b) Purposes, legitimization, and conservation of the data processing sent through
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products, services, and activities, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the box acceptance.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
- Conservation: Once your application is submitted through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and if you have agreed to receive commercial shipments, until you request the withdrawal of them.
SUBMISSION OF EMAILS
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or doubts.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the email address. Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
CURRÍCULUM VITAE BY E-MAIL
- Purpose: To have your CV to participate in our staff selection processes.
- Legitimation: The consent of the user by sending us your personal information and resume for our staff selection processes.
- Conservation: During the development of open personnel selection processes and for 1 year for future processes.
c) Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be ceded to third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
d) Rights in relation to your personal data
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when the same has been granted for the treatment of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription agreement or the relations generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request limitation of treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided by the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
- Where and how to request your rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and respect what personal information
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical, customization and analysis cookies, own and third parties (Google Analytics), which in no case treat personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, by accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, when dealing with analytical cookies, we have requested your consent for its use and ease Information of the same, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period so that the user has time to decide whether to consent.
f) Security of your personal data
With the objective of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we have adopted all the necessary technical measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided of its alteration, loss, and treatments or access unauthorized.
g) Update your data
It is important for us to keep your personal information up to date, always inform us that there has been a change in them, otherwise we will not be responsible for the veracity of the same.